As you visit, thanks for investing your time and support to this ministry. May I say what you will see is pretty much "who we are," a down-to-earth people from all walks of life who yearn to Know Him and Make Him Known To Others In These Last Days! As you visit please note some things in general:
1. We're accessible but appointments are necessary to spend quality time with our staff. They can be made morning, noon, or night - just call 843.873.7887.
2. We are conservative but not legalistic. If you need to be governed by strict rules, "stepped on" every Sunday, and hear someone harping on looks, dress, and translations we are not for you.
3. We are challenging and confronting in presenting God's Word but positive and loving too. We preach for life-changing, soul-saving decisions to be made. It is not our intention for you to leave "feeling good" but rather "being Godly."
4. Sunday School is the heart of our church! By attending "S.S." you meet people, participate in socials, more deeply learn God's Word, and just plain have fun! Try Sunday School. An information table in the lobby of the "A" building can help you find a class.
5. Our Sunday night service and Wednesday night prayer meetings are "special". In a day when the trend is to diminish or cease these services, we hold them in high esteem. If you were to ask those attending I believe they would tell you Sunday night and Wednesday night equal or exceed Sunday morning in being a blessing.
We at Miles Road seek Biblical balance. Our services are upbeat by nature - filled with minimal talk and maximum singing. Our services are fast-paced - "momentum killing" announcements, reports, readings, and speeches have been omitted. Lastly, our services are purposeful - our prime objective is to proclaim truth that life-changing, soul-saving decisions can be made. This involves "straight to the heart Bible preaching" and a "thought provoking" invitation. If you desire to worship the Lord Jesus with a balance of devotion and doctrine, come join us.